Company specialised in printed circuit boards since 1986 and chemical etching
Cumatrix from Lommel is a company specialised in printed circuit boards and chemical etching.
Reliable PCBs are the basis for the proper functioning of an electronic module. Because we only work with carefully selected partners, we deliver high-quality printed circuit boards to our customers.
Cumatrix also provides metal component etching services. We undoubtedly provide the most efficient metal processing method to obtain the desired result. Lots of metal types can be etched, designed and formed based on our expertise.
Cumatrix from Lommel
Cumatrix, a company specialised in printed circuit boards and chemical etching, was established by Roger Peeters in 1986. In 2008, his son, Gert Peeters, joined the company. A few years ago Roger passed the torch to Gert. David Koth has been a member of the management team since 2023.
Because Gert and David are such a strong team, where transparency, reliability and communication are key, they are always up to speed of what's happening. You always get expert advice with every request to ensure a smooth start of your project. And when you have any questions, one of our experts is always happy to help.
Printed circuit boards
- We provide printed circuit boards. This ranges from single-sided boards to multi-layer complex flex-rigid boards.
Our company can help you with custom-made printed circuit boards. We work with qualified suppliers to ensure a fair and correct price.
PCBs: printed circuit boards
- Both prototypes and larger editions are possible.
- A quote with a transparent price and specification of the expected delivery period.
- The standard delivery period is four weeks, depending on the complexity of your project.
- European suppliers of prototypes that need delivery sooner (five days for example).
- A zipfile is necessary to request a quote for PCBs.
- Cumatrix is the agent for Advanced Chemical Etching in the Benelux. This company is specialised in the etching of metal components and is established in the UK.
Chemical etching is cost-effective and suitable for making precision components in metal, titanium, aluminium, copper, stainless steel, etc.
Advanced Chemical Etching
- Do you need to have a metal component professionally etched and if possible formed? To request a quote for chemical etching, submitting a PDF file suffices.
- The delivery period for etched metal depends on the material, the finish and the level of difficulty.
- Different etching profiles and various finishings.
Request a quote
Are you looking for printed circuit boards or do you want to have a metal component etched or formed? Request a quote
via our online quote form or contact us for more information. And if you have additional questions about our services and way of working, we're happy to help you. We look forward to your project.
Request a quote